On July 22-23 a workshop "Justice Systems in Europe – Reform Developments and Good Practices” in collaboration with University of Greifswald was organised.
Workshop ”Juvenile Justice Systems in Europe – Reform Developments and Good Practices”
- Projekta norises laiks: 22.07.2010. - 23.07.2010.
- Kontaktpersonas: Ilona Kronberga
- Philip Horsfield, University of Greifswald, "Juvenile Justice in the United Kingdom – Restorative Justice, Family Group Conferences and Anti-Social Behaviour Orders"
- Ineke Purin, University of Greifswald, "Sanctions Systems and Sentencing Practices in Europe"
- Frieder Dünkel, University of Greifswald, "Juvenile Justice in Europe - Reform Developments in the Light of International Human Rights Standarts"
- Dr. Gintautas Sakalauskas, Law Institute, "Juvenile Justice in Lithuania"
- Dr. Joachim Walter, Adelsheim, "Moral Development and Youth Imprisonment. The Just Community Project in the Adelsheim Youth Prison in Germany"
- Philip Horsfield "Juvenile Justice in Northen Ireland - Mainstreamed Restorative Justice"