During the first half of 2012 two seminars were organized for heads of educational establishments on topical European Union issues.
Seminars for heads of educational establishments on topical European Union issues 0
- Projekta norises laiks: 01.01.2012 - 01.06.2012
- Projekta izmaksas: 5 067,06 EUR
- Finansētājs: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Kontaktpersonas: Krista Baumane
The seminars covered issues taking account the communication priorities in 2012 in Latvia, European Commission political priorities and interinstitutional communication priorities:
· What do to the citizens have to know on safe traveling?
· European Union development opportunities and interests of Latvia,
· What opportunities for the cooperation European Union institutions and Ministry of |Foreign Affairs offer to schools?
· The seminars were concluded by a debate on covering European Union issues at school.
The activity is financed under the Management Partnership concluded between the European Commission and the Government of Latvia. The aim of the Partnership is to inform society about European Union-related matters.