PROVIDUS Centre for Public Policy, one of the top think-tanks in Eastern and Central Europe, offers policy and advocacy training courses for NGOs, policy makers and civil servants.
PROVIDUS Trainings in Policy and Advocacy 1
PROVIDUS is one of the top 25 think tanks in Central and Eastern Europe according to 2013 Global Go-To Think Tank Index. Its key areas of expertise include Good Governance, Justice and Home Affairs, Inclusive Public Policy, Energy Policy and European Policy.
PROVIDUS experts have 7 to 20 years of training experience in Public Policy, Policy Analysis and Advocacy in several languages, including English, Latvian and Russian. The clients of its tailor-made trainings have included OECD, Council of Europe, government institutions, think-tanks and NGOs in the EU as well as in Eastern Partnership and Central Asia countries and Mongolia.
Currently PROVIDUS offers the following thematic trainings:
- Anti-Corruption Policies;
- Conflict of Interest and Ethics Management: Good Practices;
- Online tools for accountability and participation;
- Integration policies and monitoring of the rights of migrants.
PROVIDUS also offers the following policy and advocacy skill trainings:
- Policy Analysis;
- Monitoring and evaluation of policies and programmes;
- Development of NGO networks.