Turpinājums 2019.gadā organizētajam projektam par tiesu darba novērtēšanu.
Jēgpilna atgriezeniskā saikne Latvijas tiesām II (Meaningful feedback for courts II)
- Projekta norises laiks: 01.02.2020 - 31.12.2020
- Projekta izmaksas: 3557 USD
- Finansētājs: ASV vēstniecība Latvijā
- Kontaktpersonas: Agnese Frīdenberga, Iveta Kažoka
This is a follow-up project to the project “Meaningful feedback for courts” implemented in 2019. In 2019 PROVIDUS, in cooperation with Ministry of Justice of Latvia, Court Administration of Latvia and legal experts, developed two court feedback forms: one for court attendees and one for professionals (sworn advocates, prosecutors). The evaluation form for court attendees was piloted in several courts in late 2019 - early 2020.
In 2020, PROVIDUS proposes to:
1) conduct an analysis of the data (feedback responses) collected during piloting phase and, if necessary, propose changes to the feedback form;
2) help the Court Administration of Latvia to set-up a regular system of receiving feedback from court attendees;
3) pilot an online court evaluation form meant for legal professionals.
As a result of this project, there will be two finalized evaluation forms used by Court Administration of Latvia: one to receive feedback on a concrete case/court experience from court attendees and another to help to evaluate the necessity of more general improvements regarding court performance in Latvia.
Target audience: Court Administration, Ministry of Justice, court attendees, representatives of professions involved in litigation.
PROVIDUS will promote the feedback forms via its social networks (Twitter, Facebook) and media comments.