The European Web Site on Integration (EWSI) is an initiative of the Directorate General for Justice, Liberty and Security of the European Commission.
European Website on Integration 0
- Projekta norises laiks: 01.01.2010 - 01.10.2010
- Projekta izmaksas: 4000 EUR
- Finansētājs: European Commission
- Kontaktpersonas: Krista Baumane
It aims to provide policy makers and practitioners working on integration in Europe with a tool for the exchange of information and good practice on integration across Europe. Currently it is maintained for the European Commission by a consortium of three partners: Migration Policy Group (lead partner), UNISYS and the European Service Network.
Accessible at www.integration.eu and available in English, French and German, the EWSI acts as a one-stop resource for people working on integration issues, both in non-governmental and governmental organisations. More specifically, the Web Site offers:
· An online library for documents, funding information, news and events on migrant integration,
· A repository of case studies of integration practices, presented in a clear and comparable way for easy extraction and import,
· Exchange of information and networking between stakeholders through the contacts directory.
PROVIDUS researcher is the country coordinator for Latvia, with the general responsibility for ensuring a balance of contributions to the EWSI from Latvia, locating and posting the following information:
· Documents and good practices on immigrant integration,
· Relevant news items and events,
· National funding schemes (for grants),
· Information about national stakeholders – institutions and organizations working in the field.